Best Personal Injury Lawyer near Me
Hiring the best personal injury lawyer near me will help in getting due compensation when someone is found injured in an accident caused by to someone else’s carelessness, as it causes a lot of stress physically as well as financially. Negligence of others can cause injuries, personal loss, costly medical bills, and even property loss.
When seeking compensation, it’s not legally compulsory to hire an injury lawyer, but it is advisable to hire one. The chances of getting compensation to improve a lot on hiring the best personal injury lawyer near me. Some common examples of injury claims are traffic accidents, slip, and fall accidents, workplace injuries, defective products, etc.
What does a Personal Injury Lawyer near Me do?
There is a time limit for filing lawsuits, and if someone is already injured, it will be a cumbersome process to carry on. An experienced personal injury attorney will guide through the process and will help his client focus on recovery rather than loose his peace of mind.
He will help in gathering enough evidence to prove the claim by interviewing witnesses and investigating the case and the cause. In case of a settlement, he will negotiate with the insurance company. In case of a trial, he will complete the necessary paperwork, coordinate the legal case and fight for the compensation his client deserves.
List of Best Personal Injury Lawyers near Me
- The Perecman Firm, PLLC, New York: It is one of the best rated law firms in the US, which has been fighting for accident victims for more than 30 years. The firm is known to have won claims worth $ 400 million in verdicts for clients till date. The firm specializes in catastrophic injury cases and construction workers compensation cases. The firm even offers initial consultations free of costs.
- GJEL Accident Attorneys, Concord: This is one of the leading law firms of the nation with some of the best lawyers. It represents cases involving automobiles accidents, defective drugs, and medical devices, construction accidents and sexual harassment at the workplace. Consultation is free, and the fee is charged only when the client gets his settlement.
- The Reeves Law Group, Los Angeles, CA: This law group is helping people get their deserving compensation since 1980. It has some of the best trial lawyers who are among the top 10 trial lawyers of the country. They handle cases of vehicle accidents, wrongful death, serious injuries slip, and fall accidents, trucking accidents, etc.
- Budin Law Office, Chicago: They have 30 years of experience and help you get a fast and effective settlement. They specialize in personal injury cases and worker’s compensation claims and have handled cases all across the nation.
- Goldberg, Persky & White, P.C., Pittsburg, PA: They have offices in three states, and more than 20 attorneys. They are known for getting the best results for their clients. They are pioneers in handling cases for victims of asbestos. They are known for recovering claims for asbestos and other toxic exposure victims. They also deal in cases involving medical malpractice injuries and medical negligence.
- Glen Lerner Injury Attorneys, Las Vegas, NV: From a one-man firm, they have grown into one of the most succesful law firms in the country. They have recovered around a billion dollars of personal injury claim. They server clients across various states in the country.
- Colucci, Colucci, Marcus & Flavin, P.C., Boston, MA: They have been setting high standards of settlements and verdicts in this field with a rich experience of 20 years. They are known for accepting cases which are rejected by most of the law firms. They sometimes work by a contingency fee method.
- Rosenberg Minc Falkoff & Wolff, New York, NY: This firm has seen three generations of trial lawyers since 1920 with a constant mission of helping people restore their lives after a personal injury. They are the leaders in personal injury and medical malpractice settlements. They have represented 30000 injury cases in New York and have recovered one billion dollars in verdicts.
- Crumley Roberts, Greensboro, NC: They focus on cases involving auto accidents, workers compensation, social security disability, defective products, prescription drug injury, etc. They are actively involved in community services like educating safety measures for accident prevention, auto services, distribution of free helmets to encourage safe driving.
- Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys, Corpus Christi, TX: It is a large firm representing thousands of cases across states in the country. It has been recognized by the legal community for its awards. Its founder Thomas J Henry has been contributing to many social causes and has helped many injury victims get justice.
- Hensley Legal Group, PC, Indianapolis, IN: They specialize in social security disability and mass tort cases. They provide legal aid to people irrespective of their financial status. With an experience of 15 years, they have built a reputation of integrity and compassion. Their personal injury attorneys have been listed as super lawyers.
How to choose a good personal injury lawyer near Me?
Understand the requirement and purpose of hiring a personal injury attorney, is the first step to be taken here. Injury lawyers have specialized experience like trial experience, negotiation experience, medical process experience, law and order negligence experience, etc. So choose the best personal injury lawyer near me who specializes as per the requirement of the case whether it’s the one who is injured or someone else is injured.
Some factors to consider before finalizing a lawyer are his location, reputation, total experience, past records and winning record. Look for social referrals and research them well. Once a few of the best personal injury lawyers near me are shortlisted, prepare the list of questions to ask them such as
- What is the statute of limitation for the case?
- What will be the process?
- How long it will take to decide the dispute?
- How many cases of the similar kind have you handled before?
- What are your fee and the cost of the entire process?
- How often do you go to trials?
- What do you think about my case?
Depending on the answers to these questions given by the lawyers, hire the best personal injury lawyer near me, who fits the requirements of the case.
Around 7% of the US lawyers are personal Injury attorneys, which is a huge number. They offer the best legal advice in matters of personal injury and are literally the saviors who protect their clients from being victims of insurance companies and complicated legal system. These are some of the best personal injury lawyers near me.