DUI lawyer Greenville SC is essential for hiring every DUI case. Similar to all other states in the USA there are strict laws that come into action when a driver is accused of driving under alcoholic influence. If proven guilty the driver stands the risk of the suspension of the driving license and many other penalties. You can follow DUI lawyer for more information.
If the blood alcohol content is .15% or higher or if the driver refuses to a field sobriety test then license suspension is the most probable outcome. In case a driver refuses to give the test the license will be automatically suspended for a period of six months leaving apart the other penalties of course.
DUI Lawyer Greenville SC- Different category and their charges
DUI charges in Greenville SC depend upon various factors. The different categories of DUI charges in criminal dui defense lawyer Greenville SC are:
- Aggravated DUI: This is synonymous with a felony charge, a term that is used in most of the other states. A DUI can be considered aggravated if it happens near a school zone or if the driver is drunk while driving a school bus.
- Drugged Driving: Alcohol is the main element that can cause a DUI charge. But apart from that, it can happen if the driver is under the influence of Schedule I or Schedule II drugs, does not matter even if they are legal.
- DUI Accidents: If an accident is caused due to drunk driving a felony DUI charge can be pressed making the situation worse.
- Property Damage DUI: If any other vehicle or public property is damaged due to intoxicated driving this charge will be pressed. The fines for this charge can be very high.
DUI Defense Lawyer Greenville SC- Why one need them?
A DUI lawyer Greenville SC is an expert who can effectively handle a DUI case. The reasons for appointing a best criminal defense attorney in South Carolina in DUI are:
- Defense from charges of a felony: In DUI cases if an accident causes bodily harm or death of another person then the penalties are much more serious than just simple DUI charges. In such a case a criminal defense lawyer can assure that his or her client can still exercise his rights under DUI and can work on the post-penalty serving period to regain life back.
- To understand the law: The laws of DUI vary from state to state. An experienced criminal defense lawyer can help you in understanding the complex legal proceedings of the case making the entire process smoother. You can also check dui lawyers near me.
Top 5 Best DUI lawyer Greenville SC
Looking for an experienced and highly qualified criminal defense lawyer to handle your DUI case in Greenville SC? You may check the details for dui lawyer in Virginia. Have a look at the top 5 defense attorney in South Carolina in DUI or free consultation criminal defense lawyer here are:
- The Bateman Law Firm Dui Lawyer – Mr. Bateman comes with a long experience that he uses while fighting for his clients. Clients’ reviews say that they have seen very difficult cases being turned into success.
- The Laubshire Law Firm, LLC – They provide an instant case review in the first free consultation that is provided by the company. Their services are available24/7. It houses some of the best former prosecutors.
- Strom Law Firm, LLC – This law firm was established in the year 1996 and has been one of the best law firms in South Carolina. Mr. Storm has been a former U.S. attorney and uses his expertise in handling DUI cases in Greenville SC.
- Susan E. Williams-Attorney at Law – This law firm takes care of the fact that they have enough compassion for the clients. They have lawyers who are experts in DUI charge defenses. The customer reviews say a lot about the company.
- Law Offices of H. Chase Harbin, Greenville, South Carolina, USA: The law firm prioritizes the need and interest of its clients. They specialize in DUI defense cases. It is one of the best law firms in South Carolina.
Being accused under DUI can be stressful, but that does not mean there is no way to get over it. With the correct support, the favorable results are waiting just at the doorstep of your lives. Get in touch with experts at our home page online attorney to know more about DUI lawyer Greenville SC.