Entertainment lawyer salary is essential to get an estimate in advance to avoid any confusion later on. Movie directors, artists, songwriters, and musicians largely depend upon experienced Entertainment lawyers. If you want to know more information then you can contact business lawyer near me.
It’s true that these lawyers are experts who advise them regarding the entertainment laws associated with recording contracts, distribution rights, promotional agreements, patents, royalties, and copyrights. Any person who wishes to pursue a career in this field should possess a valid Law Degree.
Entertainment Lawyer Salary and Qualification Details
Entertainment lawyers play a vital role in every movie project. Their roles and responsibilities are wide and comprehensive. Simply stated, any project is incomplete without the guidance of a qualified lawyer of entertainment attorney salary 2020.
- Generally, entertainment lawyers charge a fixed percentage from the final contract amount. But that’s not the end of the story! They can earn a good six-figure income from it. Moreover, an entertainment lawyer earns more than $83,000 per annum.
- Most of the entertainment lawyers prefer to specialize in such a manner, which enabled them to cater to music and movie clients. As if that’s not enough, they can also enhance their expertise, employment, securities investment, insurance, immigration law, and intellectual property laws.
- It is essential to have a Juris Doctor (JD) and a Bachelor’s Degree, in order to become an entertainment lawyer salary. Employers too prefer to hire experienced and highly qualified professionals for this profile.
- Entertainment attorney salary slab is subjective to the practicing state. For instance, an entertainment attorney can expect to earn around $106,000 per annum in NYC. On the other hand, this range can drop a bit in other places like Chicago, Boston, and Atlanta up to $89,000 per year.
Entertainment Lawyer- Responsibilities Across Various Levels
An entertainment lawyer works in many ways across various levels. Here’s what I mean:
- An entertainment lawyer can help the client in drafting as well as negotiating the production contracts with writers, actors, key crew members, and recording agreements.
- They also work on agreements which involve financing like bank loans, sponsorships, grants, co-production investments and so on. But that’s just part of the story!
- They are also involved in negotiation and finalization of deals pertaining to various entertainment projects.
- Agreement preparation for their clients for location releases, appearance releases, and other license agreements.
- They also undertake to review legal documents and contracts to analyze the business, legal, and rights issues.
Entertainment Law Firms :
These are just a few; the job profile of an entertainment lawyer is quite diversified and versatile
- Chase Lawyers, Miami – If you are looking for a reputed law firm that can handle entertainment laws for your production house, this can be the one for you! They have extensive experience in successfully handling entertainment issues. You can also visit Atlanta entertainment lawyers.
- Morgan & Morgan PA, Florida – They are one of the most popular law firms in Florida. They have some of the most experienced lawyers associated with them. Best of all apart from entertainment and music law, they also handle cases pertaining to personal injuries.
- Greenberg Traurig LLP, California – They are renowned for having expertise in handling entertainment law music and motion pictures laws. You can completely rely on their experience and knowledge about their field.
- Akerman LLP, New York – If you are looking for a reputed law firm to handle your copywriter and entertainment music law, this can be the one for you. They have a team of highly qualified and experienced lawyers who are adept in handling these cases.
- Nixon Peabody LLP, Washington – They have been serving the clients for the last many years. You can consult them for issues related to media law, litigation-first amendment, and entertainment law.
The good news is that now you can concentrate purely on your movie making business and treat yourself with some of the top entertainment attorney to handle your legal issues. To know more about entertainment lawyer salary, You can visit our home page online attorney for related information.