Extreme DUI Arizona first offense is one of the strictest in the entire USA. Any DUI charges when pressed can have some serious consequences. It can even affect the people in your life. There are different levels that are functional for the DUI laws in Arizona. The two different categories of cases are extreme DUI and super extreme DUI. If any one of these two charges is present against a driver’s name, then the consequences are very different from that of a simple Arizona extreme dui plea. Extreme DUI first offense in Arizona is not an easy task to handle. You will definitely need an expert to consult with in DUI/DWI Attorneys.
Extreme DUI Arizona first offense– Penalties of first DUI offense
When caught under the Extreme DUI first offense Arizona, the driver will be asked to take a blood alcohol level test. In case the level is equal to or higher than 0.15% then an super extreme dui AZ first offense will be pressed.
- License suspension: When caught under the suspicion of extreme DUI charges, even for the first offense, the license will be revoked for a minimum period of 3 months.
- Probation: For the first time offenders the probation period can be as long as 5 years. When the circumstances are worse, they can even be imprisoned for the duration of 30 to 180 days.
- Fines: The fines that will be imposed on the driver will depend on the circumstances of the incident. The BAC will play an important role in determining the fine.
- Counseling: Mandatory schooling will be a part of the sentence if proven guilty for extreme DUI Arizona first offense. Defaulters can be sent to rehab for alcoholism.
Arizona DUI penalty chart- What to do?
There are laws, and they provide several options for you to fight such a misdemeanor DUI Arizona. Arizona dui penalty chart is very long sheet. Have a look at the following for a better picture:
- Come out of the myths: Many people are of the opinion that if somehow the BAC does not measure 0.15% or more at the scene a charge cannot be pressed. But if it is measured within two hours of handling the vehicle and mark has reached the point you run the risk of being charged.
- Permissible field sobriety test: When caught on suspicion you need to take a breath analyzer test or a blood test. But you can always refuse to a field sobriety test that does not prove impairment in extreme DUI Arizona .
- Statements: Avoid giving any formal statements without consulting your lawyer. This will prevent you from getting trapped in the never ending series of investigations.
Extreme DUI/DWI first offense Arizona: Things to consider
Is it beneficial to employ an attorney if you are charged with driving while intoxicated (DUI)? Or would hiring an attorney be just another addition to the long list of expenses? The answer is dependent on whether you can afford it and whether you are genuinely innocent.
If this is your extreme DUI Arizona first offense or any other run-in with the law, you should expect a procedure.
Do You Require the Services of an Attorney?
DUI is a severe violation that can have long-term consequences for your career and future. Here are a few observations:
- Most experts will advise you that you “need” to choose an attorney who specializes in drunk driving defense.
- Attorneys claim that they “may” be able to keep your driver’s license or lessen or dismiss your drunk driving conviction. The word “may” is crucial.
- It’s possible that an attorney will be able to lessen your charges or keep your driving privileges, but it’s not guaranteed.
- There was a time when hiring a drunk driving lawyer meant pleading guilty to a lower penalty, paying a fine, and being done with it.
- But that was before all 50 states approved so-called “drunk driving per se” and other rules requiring inebriated drivers to be judged on the DUI charge.
The frustration around DUI cases: extreme DUI first offense Arizona
You cannot completely comprehend the ramifications of a DUI conviction on your record if you have never been convicted of a DUI. Not only will it affect your license and perhaps your livelihood, but it will also cost you thousands of dollars in fines and penalties, as well as countless therapy sessions, the use of an Ignition Interlock Device, probation, and prison time.
All of these requirements are obligatory for anybody convicted of a DUI, and they are the bare minimums for a first-time regular misdemeanor DUI conviction.
Everything becomes much, much more severe and difficult under the following scenarios:
- If you have a greater blood alcohol level
- If it is not your first time
- If you are charged with a felony
Drink and Drive: The grey area
It is not directly against the law to consume alcohol before getting behind the wheel of a car. However, the limit of drinks you can consume is often the case under scrutiny, given the rise in the number of road accidents.
Knowing the repercussions of a DUI conviction might help you prepare ahead if you decide to go out and drink. You might be able to avoid such legal complications by following the tips mentioned below. When you’re drunk, make sure that you:
- Have a designated driver
- Call a cab
- Leave the car at home if you plan on going to a pub or restaurant to drink.
Extreme DUI first offense Arizona: Things happen out of the blue moon
People do not plan to drive intoxicated, unlike other criminal acts. It’s just one of those things that occur. One of the side effects of binge drinking is that your inhibitions and logic are thrown out the window. Even police officers, prosecutors, defense attorneys, and physicians have been charged for driving under the influence, and these are the folks you’d think would know better.
Tip of the day: Plan ahead; it’s the greatest, safest method to have a good time without risking negative repercussions.
Super extreme DUI Arizona first offense- Where to look for help?
It is best to take professional help for proper legal dealing to happen on your behalf what happens for your first dui offense. Don’t need to take a easy decision for super extreme and extreme DUI first offense in Arizona:
- The Law Office of James E. Novak: The law firm specializes in DUI offenses and will help you in super extreme DUI Arizona first offense. Mr. Novak has remained a former prosecutor. The free consultation provided by the law firm is something that clients can avail for good advice.
- Law Offices of Joshua S. Davidson PLC: Mr. Davidson has remained a former prosecutor. He has legal experience of more than 20 years. Innumerable clients have benefitted from their services. You can completely rely on their expertise.
- Munoz Law Office P.C.: The law firm has a perfect AVVO rating of 10.0. They house some of the best attorneys presently engaged in the business. They have experience of 10+ years.
- Law Offices of Brian D. Sloan: This law firm focuses only on vehicle-related cases. Mr. Sloan has a long experience and expertise in this domain. The law firm prioritizes the need of the client and ensures victory.
- Law Offices of David A. Black: Mr. Black is one of the top rated attorneys in Arizona. the law firm has a perfect rate of 10.0 in AVVO. They are a client focused firm and ensure to provide the best possible services.
Knowing the guidelines of such a charge is the only way to fight the case with courage. Since making a mistake is an integral part of human nature does not think you have no right to lead a normal life. Just ask for help. To know more about the extreme DUI Arizona first offense get to the home page by following this link.