Auto car lawyer no injury is someone you need to connect with immediately when you are in a car accident, but you feel that you haven’t sustained any major injury. You see when you are in a car accident many times the initial trauma is so much that you do not even realize whether there are any physical injuries or not. You can visit our home page for more related and interesting facts.
Simply stated, by the time you get over the initial trauma, you will understand the need to check the injuries you have come across. As during a car accident, the jerk can jar the whole body. You may feel you have sustained an injury while in reality, the chances are that you have not even sustained a bruise. But even in such cases, you can take legal help.
Symptoms can develop over time auto accident lawyer no injury:
After a car accident, there are times when you will feel that there is no injury. But in many cases, the injuries can surface after a considerable amount of time, and you may not even realize the reason behind it. Let us see what injuries you can sustain because of hidden symptoms:
* Traumatic brain injury: This is a very difficult injury to identify that is why often it is called a silent or invisible injury. Many do not even remember getting the head hit during such an accident, or in many cases probably they did not even hit the head. TBI can actually happen with the slightest, and it does not have to be something very significant.
* Soft tissue injuries: When you are in a car accident, your body may stretch and contour in unusual ways. You may not realize the damage that your body has sustained. This type of injury is very common because of the seat belt.
* Psychological injuries: This is probably the most neglected injury that a victim of a car accident can sustain. Nine percent or more victims of car accidents suffer from post-traumatic stress disorders.
Role of a lawyer:
Let us see what can be the role of the auto car lawyer no injury in such cases:
* Step by step guide: Case in point- a lawyer is also your guide. A good lawyer takes you through the steps that you need to follow in order to file a lawsuit for such a case. This ensures that you get the rightful amount of recovery.
* Research the true value: An attorney will make it a point to help you to do extensive research for you to understand the true value of the compensation you deserve so that you are not fooled by the insurance companies.
* Other losses: Other than the major loss of property damage, there can be other additional losses that you will face. Say, for example, the cost of a rental car, a missed day in the work, and so on. If you appoint a good lawyer, he or she will help you calculate that amount as well.
Qualities of a good lawyer:
Since this is a special kind of case, it is necessary that you appoint a suitable lawyer for the job. With our simple tips, the job can be done without much of hassle. Let me explain:
* Expertise: Select a lawyer who has expertise in this field. It will help the case run smoother.
* Experience: Nothing can beat good experience. Look up the records to see if the experience in this field in satisfactory.
* Arrange a meeting: Even after you find the above two factors convincing enough, have a face to face chat to understand your compatibility with the lawyer.
Filing a lawsuit for a no injury car accident:
There may be situations where you may make a narrow escape and not get injured badly. But you still have every right to take legal help, and you even file a legal lawsuit even if you have no physical injuries. This way, you can claim the compensation for the property damage. Let us discuss the few points that you need to keep in mind you file for this kind of accidents:
* Notification to the insurance company: The insurance company of the driver who is at fault must be notified immediately.
* Assignment of an insurance adjuster: As soon as you notify the insurance company, an insurance adjuster will be assigned to handle your case regarding the accident.
* Communication: This specific adjust will be the main mode of communication between the auto service company and you. He or she will take care of all the dealings.
* Choose a shop of your choice: The adjuster may try to explain to you that there are only specific shops assigned in order to repair the damage. But that is a false notion. You can select any shop you like for the repair work to be done.
* Estimate: You see before the repair can begin the adjuster will ask for a quote from you to provide to the auto repair shop. Do not hesitate to ask for the original equipment manufactured parts. Here’s why! You have every right to get your car back in the condition as it was in before the accident occurred. Do not settle with cheap and inferior quality parts. In the long run, it will affect your car.
* Rental car: While the repair is being done, ask the insurance company to provide you a rental car for the time being. Otherwise, in scenarios where they fail to make it a point retrieve the cost of the rental car you use during this period.
Where to find help:
Below is a list of law firms that can help with such cases:
* PERENICH The Law Firm, Florida: With decades of experience, this is the first family of personal injury lawyers in the state. They give personalized services for the best experience.
* The Bruner Law Firm, Florida: They have been working in this field for 25 years. They claim to have recovered millions for their clients. Schedule an appointment with them today.
* The Stano Law Firm, Texas: Faced with any kind of car accident? This is the law firm you should think of. The lawyers of this firm are known to put up an indomitable fight on behalf of their clients.
Remember to practice your rights even if you are not injured in a car accident. For further information on auto accident lawyer, no injury contact XXXX.