Know Our Terms and Conditions
A genuine people of online attorney Lawyers working for the society
These terms and conditions plot the standards and guidelines for the utilization of Online Attorney.
The accompanying phrasing applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Customer", "You" and "Your" alludes to you, the individual sign on this site and consistent to the Company's expressions and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", alludes to our Company. "Gathering", "Gatherings", or "Us", alludes to both the Client and ourselves.
Except if in any case expressed, Online Attorney and additionally its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Online Attorney. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may get permission from Online Attorney for your very own utilization under the limitations set in these terms and conditions.
You should not:
• Republish material from Online Attorney
• Sell, lease or sub-permit material from Online Attorney
• Reproduce, copy or duplicate material from Online Attorney
• Redistribute content from Online Attorney
The accompanying associations may be party to our Website without any expressive endorsement:
• Government organizations;
• Search engines;
• News associations;
• Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink
to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
• System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity
shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.