Texas statute of limitations personal injury is a law applied by the court of law that includes the timing of filing a lawsuit. A victim of an accident or other personal injuries ideally has a specific time to bring the incident in light of law and file litigation against the defaulter. You can follow dui lawyer near me for more information.
In statute of limitations personal injury Texas can even prevent your litigation from being heard even if it is compelling and strong. Many people consider this law as harsh on personal injury survivors. It is essential that you hire an experienced personal injury damages Texas lawyers to understand the total time given to you by the court of law for filing a case.
Texas Statute of Limitations Personal Injury- Calculate Time Duration
The Texas statute of limitation medical malpractice is calculated as below:
- Two Years – The Texas statute of limitations gives the victim a time duration of 2 years to file a lawsuit. For instance, if an accident has occurred on 25th October 2013, the plaintiff can file litigation until 25th October 2015.
- Filing is important not Hearing – Many people get confused between the time of filing a lawsuit and hearing in the court. A plaintiff has two years of time duration to file a case against the culprit, and this limitation has nothing to do with hearing.
- Delayed Discovery Cases – There are many personal accident cases in which the actual injury is discovered after certain years. An expert personal injury lawyer can help you in understanding the exact time duration and other crucial legal issues associated with delayed
Texas Personal Injury Statute of Limitations for Accident Cases
The below-mentioned Texas civil statute of limitations
- Personal Injury – As per the Texas statute of limitations personal injury, a plaintiff can file a lawsuit for the injuries succumbed due to an accident, within 2 years of the incident. is applicable to most of the motor accidents litigations in Texas.
- Property Damage – Property damage claims can be filed within 2 years from the date of the incident.
- Wrongful Death – If the death of an innocent person has occurred due to a car accident, then his family has a time of 2 years to file a case against the culprit.
Personal Injury Statute Of Limitations Texas- Top Law Firms
If you too have suffered some serious loss due to the negligence and rash driving of others, connect with the Texas statute of limitations personal injury lawyers.
- Baumgartner Law Firm – This law firm has some of the most successful and experienced lawyers in their team. You can take an appointment and discuss the details of your case, and they will come up with some of the most effective solutions for you.
- Mullen & Mullen Law Firm – Your search for a reputed law firm in Texas might end here. Mullen & Mullen Law Firm has an expert team of statute of limitations personal injury lawyers who are well-versed with the Texas personal injury statute of limitations and can help you in getting justice.
- Tate Law Offices, PC – This is one of the most popular law firms in Texas. They have extensive experience in handling personal injury, car accidents, wrongful death, spinal and brain injury and many more cases. You can completely rely on their expertise.
- Sutliff & Stout Injury & Accident Law Firm – If you are looking for a reliable law firm to handle your personal injury case, this can be the one for you. Serving the clients for the last 10 years, they have the much-needed experience and expertise to handle and understand the complex statute of limitations personal injury Texas.
- Zinda Law Group – Now enjoy 100% free consultations services with Zinda Law Group. You can clear all your doubts related to the personal injury case and the statute of limitations associated with it. They have some of the lawyers associated with them.
An efficient personal injury lawyer can play a crucial role in representing your case considering the Texas statute of limitations personal injury in the court of law. All you need to do is share the true story and other details with him or her. For more details regarding this, contact the experts at our website online attorney.