Virginia traffic lawyers: even the most minor traffic offenses can lead to more serious charges unless you take the counsel of traffic lawyers when booked for traffic violations in the state of Virginia. Virginia has 3 types of traffic offenses: Infractions, misdemeanors, and felonies. Please, keep note that you should not try to represent yourself in court or plead guilty. It should be done only with proper knowledge of the motor vehicle code regulations. If you went to know more then you can contact DUI lawyer.
Whether you got a speeding ticket or forgot to put your signal on, the simplest of a traffic law violations can lead to you being booked. The need to consult as traffic attorney Virginia in such cases is paramount. Such a decision helps one to prevent further escalations of the matter in court.
The complex list of codes and violations is daily handled by experienced traffic lawyers Virginia. They are therefore needed to be by your side. This ensures your case being best represented in the court of law. An informed decision helps you prevent grave outcomes like jail time. Thus, one needs to have an idea about the traffic violations in the state of Virginia as also the best lawyers of the state who can come of help in their times of need.
Virginia Traffic Lawyers – Penalties
One runs the risk of facing penalties from both the Virginia Courts as well as the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) in case of a reckless driving Virginia conviction. These convictions happen across three areas of violations as follows:
- Traffic Infractions: The list of infractions includes speeding, running a red light, following too closely, driving with a taillight or headlight out, failure to make a complete stop at a red light before turning right, etc.
- Traffic Misdemeanors: Misdemeanors are serious offenses that go onto your permanent record (if you get convicted). The list of Misdemeanors includes unlicensed driving or on a suspended license, reckless driving, DUI (driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs) etc.
- Traffic Felonies: Felonies are the most serious charges, leading to jail time in the state correctional facility. Third offense DUI’s and hit and run accidents (where the victim is seriously injured or killed) are some examples. You can also check lawyers that handle traffic tickets.
Traffic attorney Virginia- What should you look for in these Lawyers?
The best traffic lawyers Virginia will have the following features in common.
- They keep you from appearing in court.
- They have the ability to work in close proximity of the prosecutors and the judges where in the county where you are being charged.
- They are willing to pay the court fees if you have prepaid them.
- They are experienced in trials.
- They always keep you informed and have clarity in communication.
- They have lucid fee structures.
Best Traffic Lawyers In Virginia–
- Steve Duckett: S Any traffic conviction in Northern Virginia is well handled by Steve Duckett and his firm with a free and confidential consultation, to begin with.
- Riley $ Wells Attorneys At Law: Traffic law is one of the areas of expertise of the Richmond Virginia criminal defense attorney in this Central Virginia firm. With a motto that “Bad things can happen to good people”, they claim to fight for their clients with a zealous attitude.
- The Smith Firm PLLC: This firm has been counted as one of the 10 best in Client Satisfaction for the last two years straight. Countless satisfied client testimonial indicates that you are in safe hands if you come here. They specialize in DUI and speeding ticket in Virginia.
Now you must have realized that having a lawyers that handle traffic tickets is of utmost importance, as they help you in dismissing the tickets or reduce them to lesser charges. We believe our information about best Virginia Traffic lawyers was comprehensive. If you have any doubt, contact us anytime or can visit our link online attorney.